- FoxRox Bluetooth Vibration Speaker
- micro-USB charging cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
Bluetooth speaker? Yawn. We know, we know – there are around 837 varieties, and few have any real differences. That’s why we didn’t make a traditional Bluetooth speaker; we made something radically different.
1. There’s no speaker. What?? It doesn’t need one (that’s why we put “speaker” in quotes). FoxRox uses a resonance plate to produce sound.
Yeah, we don’t really know what that means either. All we know if that if you place this speaker on a wooden cabinet and turn up the jams, you’ll think you’ve died and gone to bass heaven.
2. Did we mention the bass? Yes, all your frequencies sound good, but the rumble and thunder this little speaker produces will amaze you and your friends. Seriously. We’re not blowing smoke on this. Your mom will think someone just fracked your city and you’re in the middle of a solid 2.9ish earthquake.
3. Double up. Unlike some other *cough HDMX* resonance speakers that only operate solo, you can daisy chain these for double the volume, double the boom and double the awesome.
4. Bluetooth? Yes, 4.0 – giving you up to 30 feet of connection distance and a premium audio experience.
20 in stock