The basic specs:
- 1.75mm printing, for PLA, TPU, plus our new silky polymer composite*
- 100x100mm bed, with 100mm tall print range
- heated bed with max bed temp of 60°C
- .4mm nozzle, with .1mm layer resolution
- 250C max temp
- 120mm/S max print speed
- all metal housing and supports
- back-side, easy access step motor
- SD card printing
- open source software – we recommend Repetier
- out of the box printing. We’re not kidding. You turn it on, load the filament, configure Repetier (we’ll send you the basic setup info) and you’re printing. I was printing within 10 minutes of opening my first sample.
The main points: 1. it works – well. 2. it doesn’t look horrible on your desk. This is the first printer (I’ve tested many) where my wife walked by and said, “Wow…that’s cute! Can I have one?”
You know what I’m talking about. Most are ugly. This one’s beautiful. AND….it works. You’re welcome.